This course is one of seven courses about the DNA of Teen Challenge. It will highlight some practical ways that prayer is essential for effective Teen Challenge ministry. The remaining courses are:
- TC DNA – Intro (Prerequisite for this course)
- TC DNA – Evangelism
- TC DNA – Holy Spirit
- TC DNA – Discipleship
- TC DNA – Lead Like Jesus
- TC DNA – Responsibility
- TC DNA – Faith
The courses in this series, besides the Intro Course, the TC DNA-Evangelism course, and this one, have yet to launch, but be watching for them, because they are coming soon to myteenchallenge.com!
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain why prayer is an important part of the Teen Challenge DNA
- Understand some practical ways to implement prayer as part of your ministry
- Take steps towards more effective times of prayer both in your own life and with Teen Challenge students
Please complete the entire Prayer Module learning interaction. Your answers will automatically be submitted to the learning specialist for review. Immediately, once you have completed the module, you will be asked to take a quiz. You must pass the quiz with an 85% or higher in order to receive the allotted CEU hours and a certificate.
Who This Course Is For
This course will benefit all Teen Challenge staff members and volunteers.
You Will Gain
- A richer understanding of how prayer can be an effective part of your ministry
- An understanding of some practical tools you can use to relate prayer to your current ministry responsibilities
- A clearer understanding of how prayer fits in the DNA of Teen Challenge
- You must complete the TC DNA Intro Course prior to beginning this course.
No additional materials are required for this course.
The Prayer Module learning interaction has a quiz at the end that you must pass with a score of 85% or higher in order to complete the course.
Upon Successful Completion
You will receive a completion certificate for 1 CEU hour.
The link to print your certificate will be available upon the completion of the quiz and can always be accessed and printed from your user profile page.